Permanent ObGyn Job Brooklyn, NY
A healthcare organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed OB/GYN for a promising position at their growing Brooklyn facility. In this role, the OB/GYN will be responsible for caring for and treating women during prenatal, intrapartum and postnatal periods as well as treating diseases of female anatomy. Apply today!Company Description
Healthcare OrganizationJob Description
The OB/GYN position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Performing cesarean sections or other surgical procedures to preserve patient’s health and deliver babies safely
- Reviewing patient’s history and performing physical examinations
- Evaluating, diagnosing, and providing appropriate treatment and patient care
- Recommending suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits
- Prescribing medications and formulating ongoing treatment and disease management plans
- Collecting and recording patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results; maintain complete and accurate medical records
- Participating in medical staff educational programs and meetings
- 2+ years of experience as an OB/GYN
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.