Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Lakewood, WA
An inpatient mental health facility in Washington is currently seeking a licensed Forensic Psychiatrist for a promising Locum position with their growing staff. In this role, the Forensic Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing services that, include: a comprehensive program of evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation for patients over 18 years of age whose primary diagnosis is a psychiatric disorder. Apply today!Responsibilities
The Forensic Psychiatrist will be responsible for:
- Handling admissions and discharge of patients, including psychiatric examination, evaluation, and assessment
- Providing lethality assessments, suicide precautions, and forensic evaluations when needed
- Ordering laboratory tests or diagnostic assessments, including consultation with medical specialty providers
- Performing first aid and medical triage, including initial physical examination on new admissions in the event a Physician is not on site
- Assisting with other duties, as needed
- Active or in process WA Forensic Psychiatrist license
- Non-Board Certified or Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry
- Experience working in an Inpatient Mental Health setting
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.