Permanent Primary Care Job New York, NY
A healthcare system in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Physician, with a Primary Care background, for a promising position with their growing staff. Reporting to the Medical Director, the Primary Care Physician will be responsible for providing exceptional in-person primary care, women's health care, and urgent care at the right place and the right time.
The Primary Care Physician will:
- Provide continuous care and follow-up care through the telehealth platform and pop-up clinics at client offices
- Collect lab specimens; draw blood, collect urine samples, and perform pap smears and throat swabs
- Work with smaller patient panels and spending more time with your patients
- Leverage technology to provide efficient cost effective care through consults and calculated referrals
- Collaborate with the Business and Technology teams to improve the experience of the patient and the Clinical team
- Handle other duties, as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a Primary Care role
- M.D. or D.O. in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Experience managing and collaborating with Physician Assistants (PAs) and/or Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.