Permanent Infectious Disease Job Long Island City, NY
A federally qualified health center located in New York City is actively seeking a compassionate and patient-oriented Infectious Disease Physician to join their staff in a part-time role. In this role, the Infectious Disease Physician ensures optimal care services are readily accessible to patients at all times.
The Infectious Disease Physician will:
- Provide primary and infectious disease medical care to patients
- Take relevant patient history and perform a physical examination as needed
- Identify patient needs and make diagnoses
- Write prescriptions and inform patients about medications prescribed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.