The Pediatrician will:
- Provide admission history and physical examinations
- Write orders for medication and therapy
- Evaluate patients and review orders on monthly basis
- Provide evaluations and order medications, treatments, and/or referrals for acute illness
- Provide appropriate documentation of problems, assessments, and therapies, and responses to therapies
- Maintain progress notes that are pertinent for residents condition and current status and goals
- Provide comprehensive discharge summaries, where indicated
- Order and review laboratory testing
- Order and review consultations
- Participate in Center Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) activities
- Serve on medical staff and Center wide committees
- Perform other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
- Experience with vents, G2 traits, etc.