Permanent Psychiatry Child Job Bronx, NY
The Part-time Child Psychiatrist will:
- Provide emergency consultation and assessment as needed
- Provide documentation necessary to promote health, well-being, and independence of residents when needed
- Oversee management of psychotropic medication of children in foster care
- Participate in Treatment Team Conferences, Family Team Conferences, and other meetings to address assessment, treatment planning, and discharge/re-entry planning needs of the young people and families as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.