Permanent Nephrology Job Austin, TX
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Nephrology Opportunity in Austin, Texas
A large multispecialty group is seeking a nephrologist to join their team of nine nephrologists and two APPs in Austin, Texas.
- Board certified/board eligible in nephrology
- Start date: May ' September 2021
- Covering two dialysis units
- 75% outpatient/dialysis and 25% inpatient rounding
- Call 1:4
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life
- CME allowance and 401k with matching
- PTO and malpractice coverage
About St. David's South Austin Medical Center:
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center is an acute care facility with 300 beds, offering a range of complex specialties and subspecialties
- Nationally accredited oncology program with the area's only adult bone marrow transplant program
- Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients
- Comprehensive cardiac program
- Two full-service, freestanding emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named 'Best Place for Business and Careers,' 'Live Music Capital of the World,' and 'Best Town for Relocation of Families.' Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.