Permanent Hospitalist Job Pembroke Pines, FL
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is expanding our Hospitalist team at Memorial Hospital Pembroke located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. We offer a competitive compensation plan along with a seven on/seven off schedule. No procedures are required. We are looking for physicians to start immediately. Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine along with a Florida license and DEA are required. 2021 residents will be considered at this time. In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Beautiful, family-friendly location
- Seven on/seven off schedule
- Competitive compensation
- No procedures
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's physician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.