Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, GA
A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens critical care medicine physician coverage. The incoming physician will work from 8 am to 8 pm, of 8 pm to 8 am. This is for a COVID-19 location that they are predicting to be busy. Candidates must be comfortable with an ICU setting and intubations. Emergency privileges are available, and this facility is willing to license a qualified candidate. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- ASAP and ongoing coverage needed
- Licensing assistance available
- Support staff on days and nights
- ICU and intubations needed
- Emergency privileges available within 24 to 48 hours
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.