Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, HI
We are helping a group in Hawaii that is looking for a medical oncologist. You must be board certified and open to a commitment of 6 - 12 months. You can expect to see 12 - 15 patients per day in an outpatient clinic setting. Our relationships with large and small facilities give you more options for better jobs. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 6 - 12 months
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- A mix of patients, but no leukemia or bone marrow transplants
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.