Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, KS
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Kansas that needs a pulmonology/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current KS license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.