Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Woonsocket, RI
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Rhode Island that needs a critical care medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is day and night shifts and you will see 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. The assignment requirements include central lines, arterial lines, and intubations. For this assignment, you need to have an active RI medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new RI medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active RI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Day and night shifts
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Central and arterial lines, intubations
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.