Full Time Neurosurgery Job New York, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, PTO, life insurance, a retirement plan, paid malpractice insurance, and loan repayment.
Come live and practice in this upscale north shore town that is home to a renowned university and serves as a popular tourist destination. This hamlet offers wonderful shops, cafes, and restaurants, while maintaining the quaintness of a New England village. It puts you within an easy train or car ride into Manhattan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a neurosurgery job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2663974.
- Private neurosurgery practice
- Join 3 other neurosurgeons
- Fellowship in spine is preferred
- 1:6 shared call
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- BC or BE
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employed position with partnership potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.