The ideal candidate will create a programmatic alignment and standardization in practice for providers in Hematology Oncology and provide leadership for the cancer program.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Center for Cancer Care
- Assist the program in meeting its short-term and long-term goals
- Improve financial and quality performance
- Provide clinical and administrative insight
- Assist the leadership team in meeting Quality of Care standards throughout the system
- Provide clinical and operational insight into performance improvement efforts
- Collaborate in eOAR and other quality, safety and/or efficiency initiatives, acting as the liaison with the other providers and encouraging provider compliance and commitment to the initiatives
- Provide oversight in the EHR Care plan development
- Attend Tumor Boards and facilitate collaborative discussions
- Facilitate multidisciplinary treatment models and collaborate with the Chief of Medical Oncology
- Attend Grand Rounds
- Facilitate the initiation and subsequent growth of a clinical research program
Located 8 miles from downtown Boston. Competitive salary with full benefit package along with generous paid time off and CME.
Contact: Neal Fenster