Full Time Orthopedics Job NY
This hospital-employed position offers a highly attractive compensation package. You will also receive occurrence malpractice insurance, health benefits, 33 PTO days, life insurance/disability, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in an arts-friendly city that is known for its celebration of regional music, theater, painting, and graphic arts. It is a short drive from Lake George which offers all the amenities and attractions of a vacation resort town. The area provides every kind of terrain for the outdoor enthusiast.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2663195.
- Replace a retiring orthopedic surgeon (2021)
- Fellowship-trained in adult reconstructive (total joints) or foot/ankle
- Call of 1:7
- Hospital-employed group
- Highly attractive compensation package
- Join a well-established orthopedic practice
- Loan repayment available
- 33 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.