Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, PA
This permanent employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, an employer funded retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with occurrence coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2663201.
- South central PA
- Low cost of living
- Good schools and universities
- Employed hospitalist program
- Shared call
- Patient focused
- Experience the change of seasons
- Area is rich with culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.