Permanent ObGyn Job Rice Lake, WI
This opportunity has a 2-year guaranteed salary. You will be offered loan repayment, medical and dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME with a $5.8K stipend, life insurance, disability, malpractice insurance, 401(k) with employer match, 457(b), and a very generous employer funded retirement.
Come live and practice in a classic northern Wisconsin lakefront town. This is a friendly small town located only a couple of hours away from Minneapolis. Tourists come for the enjoyable outdoor recreation, so it has great shopping and dining options for a small town. All types of water recreation plus excellent camping, hiking, downhill and cross-country skiing are all nearby. Neighborhoods offer affordable housing and safe streets for walking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2663229.
- Hospital-employed practice
- Up to $100K in loan repayment in 4 years
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Very generous employer funded retirement
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME with stipend
- Opportunity to work with medical students available
- Call schedule is 1:5
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.