Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Augusta, GA
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Georgia. The ideal physician has an active GA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current GA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is day and night shifts and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Day and night shifts
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.