Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Bismarck, ND
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens critical care opportunity is now available in North Dakota. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and the physician will see 4 - 6 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS certification. You need to have an active ND state license for this assignment.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ND state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 4 - 6 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.