Full Time Family Practice Job Houston, TX
This partnership-track position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Houston, TX. It is known for attractions that include a world-famous historic park, professional sports, and the largest rodeo in the country. You will enjoy restaurants of every cuisine and incomparable shopping venues.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job #2663388.
- 75% clinical and 25% administrative
- Outpatient ambulatory setting
- Monday through Friday
- Phone call shared among the group
- Must have over 2 years of managing physicians
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Great location with many amenities close by
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.