Full Time Psychiatry Job Scranton, PA
You will receive a guaranteed salary plus production bonuses, medical benefits, and 32 days of PTO. You will also be provided with relocation reimbursement, student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this quaint northeastern Pennsylvania community, part of the third fastest growing county in the state. Part of the lake region of the Pocono Mountains, it is known for its scenic beauty, resorts, four-season recreational facilities, and opportunities for an overall outstanding quality of life. The area is served by well-regarded public and private secondary schools. Two nearby universities and several junior colleges add to the community cultural opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2663426.
- Employed position
- 100% outpatient role
- No call or weekends
- Monday to Friday schedule
- 50-50 mix of adult to C/A patient population
- Child/adolescent fellowship is not required
- Join 2 other full-time psychiatrists
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.