Permanent Orthopedics Job Close to Metro Area, IL
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered loan repayment, life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Illinois town. It has a unique blend of small town living, great schools, retail establishments, services, and industry that is often found in much larger communities. St. Louis is only a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other general surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2663525.
- Employed position
- Call 1:3
- Join another physician
- Board-certified or board-eligible orthopedic surgeon
- Open to new graduates or practicing surgeon
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Someone that enjoys a small town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.