Permanent ObGyn Job Chesterton, IN
You will receive an excellent incentive package to go along with your salary. You will also be provided medical coverage for you and your family, vacation time, relocation assistance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance covered by the FTCA. Apply for student loan repayment through government portal.
This opportunity is located on the south shore of Lake Michigan. Chesterton is connected to Chicago by the Chicago South Shore and South Bend Railroad. This is a beautiful area in a safe community with a low cost of living, but you will still be able to enjoy all the amenities of a large metropolitan location.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding OB/GYN jobs.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity anywhere throughout the country, call Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2663528.
- Excellent incentive package to go along with salary
- Very busy multispecialty group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:3 call, midwives take the 1st call
- Final-year residents welcome
- Student loan repayment possible and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Located just outside Chicago, IL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.