Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Sioux Falls, SD
Posted by CompHealth
A South Dakota-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule includes day and night shifts. The covering physician must be board certified with a current ACLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active SD state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active SD state license needed
- Schedule: Day and night shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.