Full Time Internal Medicine Job Salem, OR
Beautiful Salem, Oregon- Internal Medicine Physician
Flexible 4 or 5 -Day Work Week Option
Up to $175,000 Student Loan Repayment
Join a multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting multiple Primary Care physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Outpatient Primary Care Position- no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work, and no call (not even phone call!). Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but are not required.
- Join an experienced team of Primary Care physicians that includes Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians in a healthcare center that also includes Pediatric, OBGYN, and several other sub-specialty physician services with support staff, care managers, case managers, and Radiology/Imaging, Lab, and Pharmacy
- Signing Bonus, Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians based on experience with additional quality bonuses, efficiency bonuses, and retention bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (full coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), retirement and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, paid time off, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave and said sabbatical time
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance, up to $175,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Salem is Oregon’s capital city and is truly a gem! This beautiful suburban Oregon community really has it all - the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture, and the arts, universities, immediate access to Portland, Oregon, and more!
- This area is an outdoor lover’s dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing, and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating.
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable for rent and purchase. Oregon residents also benefit from no sales tax
Job ID: IM 11034381 (JN -122020-23609)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.