Permanent Critical Care Job Unknown, GA
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, and incentives. You will also receive malpractice insurance, hospital medical benefits, vacation time, CME time plus stipend, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. If you do not have a Georgia medical license, our provider resource team will assist you. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2662279.
- Work for a nonprofit hospital with #1 consumer choice award for the last 18 years
- Monday through Friday schedule with no call
- Fabulous medical director and 6 other intensivists with no call
- 15 med/surgical ICU beds, 11 neuro-intensive, and 6 universal beds with critical care capability
- Additional opportunities for nocturnist shifts are available
- Full hospital-employed benefits include medical, dental, and vision assistance
- Excellent salary plus quality incentives, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and more
- Live in a thriving community with great schools just 2 hours from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.