Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job , MO
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that needs a psychiatrist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with call, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include 75% inpatient. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new MO medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: 75% outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.