Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Dubois, PA
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Pennsylvania is currently in search of an anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm, with call, and the physician will see 12 - 15 cases per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a PA state medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 - 15 cases per day
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.