Full Time ObGyn Job Bentonville, AR
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits.
Come live and practice in a community that offer a small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of much larger metro environments. There are beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails, and culture. They are a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662918.
- Hospital-employed and based opportunity
- Join an established OB hospitalist program
- Beautiful and spacious L&D unit
- Join1 other OB hospitalist with 5 OB/GYN physicians
- Anticipated call of 1:2
- 8-bed level II NICU on-site
- Must be board certified
- Possible loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.