Permanent Hospitalist Job Southeastern, VA
In addition to a competitive compensation and sign-on bonus, you will also be offered medical, vision, and dental benefits. Other benefits include life insurance, long- and short-term disability, relocation assistance, CME, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2662959.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position with a top hospital organization
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on, 7 off or similar to average 15 shifts per month
- Covering floor calls and admissions to average 6 - 10 nightly
- Internal medicine or family medicine physicians will be considered
- No procedures required
- Excellent base salary and full hospital benefits package
- Lots of outdoor options
- Popular community and a short drive to Virginia Beach or 3 hours to Washington DC or Raleigh NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.