Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Shawano, WI
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance and WI Patient Compensation Fund, full benefits, life insurance/disability, $4,500 CME stipend, and a retirement plan.
The City of Shawano is a thriving and growing community located 40 miles west of the Green Bay Area in northeastern Wisconsin. This City is home to the Wolf River, and Shawano Lake is located just at the edge of city limits. These waterways provide excellent opportunities for residents and visitors alike to participate in various water related activities. It is home to an excellent public and private school system.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2662942.
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- WI Patient Compensation Fund
- 8, 12-hour shifts per month in the ED
- 48 hours per month of medical director duties
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Prefer at least 2 years of leadership experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.