Full Time Radiology Job Philadelphia, PA
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, $3,000 CME stipend, several retirement plan options, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2662972.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Very large and reputable healthcare network
- 100% abdominal imaging with teaching component
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is 1:4 weekends every 13 weeks, and 3 to 4 evenings every 3 months
- Team-oriented group
- Robust peer learning program
- Great metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.