Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job La Crosse, WI
La Crosse, WI
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and no call. The covering physician must be board certified with an active ACLS certification. You need to have an active WI state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new WI license before this assignment starts.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.