Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Fort Wayne, IN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. For this position, you need to have an active IN state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.