Permanent Orthopedics Job Clearlake, CA
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus wRVUs and a quality bonus. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Clear Lake is a city in Lake County and is a family-friendly community that offers year-round community events. It has a beautiful rural scenery and an abundance of outdoor activities, such as hiking, boating, fishing, water skiing, biking, windsurfing, and golfing. Clear Lake is less than 2.5 hours by car to the San Francisco Bay Area and the Pacific Ocean, less than 2 hours to the Sacramento Valley, and less than 1 hour to the world-famous Napa Valley.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2663185.
- Employed position
- Critical access hospital
- This is a new service line
- General orthopedic position
- Experienced preferred, will be solo for a while
- Call will be 15 days a month
- Base salary plus wRVU and quality bonus
- Beautiful rural scenery and an abundance of outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.