Locum Tenens Radiology Job Virginia Beach, VA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include 85% MRI and mix of CT, US, PF, and some light IR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and approximately 60 reads per day.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 60 reads per day
- Procedures: 85% MRI and mix of CT, US, PF, and some IR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.