Full Time Geriatrics Job Reading, PA
Posted by RecruitWell
Geriatric Fellowship Director - Reading, Pennsylvania
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Permanent job opening
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible geriatrician
- Must have completed a geriatric fellowship (internal medicine pathway)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in active faculty member role in an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency or geriatric medicine fellowship required
- Providers who have built or oversaw a geriatric fellowship program preferred, not required
- 50% of your time will be dedicated to admin/fellowship training duties; 50% will be dedicated to patient care
- Inpatient and outpatient duties
- Hiring due to growth
- H1B visa candidates welcome to apply!
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Join a large, regional health system
- Competitive salary with annual bonus incentive
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Vacation and sick time
- CME $ and time off
- Retirement plans available
- Full malpractice coverage with tail
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.