Full Time Family Practice Job Uvalde, TX
This is a full-time, outpatient position. Working days are Monday-Friday with an occasional Saturday shift, but very rare. The incoming physician will be primarily focusing on providing primary care services. Salary is dependent on years of experience and there will be additional income by way of bonuses.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Board Certification or willingness to become certified within one year
- Ability to work a full-time schedule (Monday- Friday)
- Applicants must hold a Texas license or be in the current process of obtaining one*
- Clean personal and professional background
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Applicants should be committed to high-quality patient care and excellent customer service.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
- Commencement Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Planning
- This location is eligible for loan repayment
Job ID: FP 12564376 (JN -102020-23243)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.