Full Time Family Practice Job Lexington, MS
Family Medicine Opportunity – Employed - Historic Southeastern City
FQHC - Student Loan Repayment – NHSC
Join an FQHC with five locations throughout Central Mississippi, that provides superior care to these family-oriented, growing communities located in the heart of a prospering region with easy access to the state capital.
- Base compensation
- Production incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package with relocation assistance
- Approved NHSC site – generous loan repayment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
All five communities are rooted in traditional family values with beautiful recreational lakes nearby. Surround yourself with quality people and exceptionally safe neighborhoods.
- Low cost of living - $100/ sq. ft - affordable mansions
- Quality public schools, low teacher-to-student ratio, high graduation rate
- Southern hospitality, family-friendly and safe neighborhoods
- Beautiful weather all year long with an average temperature of 62.2°F
- Live on the lake: jet skis, boating, kayaking, fishing, camping, etc.
- Less than an hour to Jackson, Mississippi
- 18 hole golf course – country clubs
- Easy access to fine dining options and shopping malls
- A diverse economy, growing area, traditional family values
- Access to resorts, national park and multiple metropolitan areas
Job ID: PC 4331457 (JN -082019-20199)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.