Full Time ObGyn Job Las Vegas, NV
Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity – Las Vegas, Nevada
Path to Partnership – 1:5 Call
No State Income Tax
Join the largest provider of women’s health services in the Greater Las Vegas Area! This growing practice seeks two Obstetrics and Gynecology physicians to join their team.
- Begin as an employee with a straight-forward path to partnership
- Shared call schedule of 1 in 5
- Build the practice you want and enjoy true flexibility: practice an even mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology, or tailor your practice to see higher volumes of either OB or GYN
- Robotics available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in the land of eternal vacation! The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in. This low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
- Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
- Low cost of living, no state income tax, no school taxes, and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money
- Enjoy hiking, snow skiing within 1 hour, biking, golfing, horseback riding and boating on Lake Mead
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more
Job ID: OBG 11884680
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.