Permanent Family Practice Job Santa Cruz, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Santa Cruz Community Health Centers
Santa Cruz Community Health Centers -
- Full Time
- New Graduates
- Languages Required: Spanish
- Average Patients seen: 2-3 per hour
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - $183,500 - $230,000 Negotiable Dependent on Experience- Provider Tenure Step Increase 3% After the First Year of ServiceBilingual Spanish/English required, bi-cultural Spanish/English preferred. Bilingual pay differential offered.
- Benefits: - Relocation and/or Sign-on Bonus Negotiable- Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 20)- PTO 15 Days with Annual Increases After 1st Year- 9 Paid Holidays plus Birthday Holiday- 401k with 2% Employer Match- Health Insurance with Employer Contribution- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D- Employee Assistance Program- FSA- Domestic Partner Health Benefits- 40 CME Hours plus $1,000 Stipend- Wellness Membership Reimbursement- Employee Referral Program- Hardship Loan Program- On-Site Benefits: schedule may be a combination of in-clinic and telehealth patient visits- Optional Benefits Include: Pet Insurance, Additional Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, short/long term disability insurance
- Additional Info: - We are seeking a mission-oriented physician to join our clinic in Santa Cruz, CA. - Our ideal candidate will be aligned with our mission and have a passion for providing healthcare to the underserved population.- This position offers an exceptional work/family/life balance with no holidays, no overnights, and no on-call.- EMR: eClinicalWorksWe are situated on the Monterey Bay, close to Silicon Valley and an hour's drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. Santa Cruz is not only a place, it's a lifestyle. With our strong surf culture, enticing State Parks and Beaches, conscientious living and a Mediterranean climate, Santa Cruz offers endless opportunities for you and your family.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.