Part Time Emergency Medicine Job Union City, TN
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career through TeamHealth's opportunity for a part-time physician to provide compassionate patient care in the emergency department (ED) at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Union City, Tennessee. This position will work six to eight shifts a month. Baptist Memorial Hospital's ED has an annual volume of approximately 20,000-21,000 visits a year. Physicians work 12 hour shifts. TeamHealth also manages the Hospital Medicine program at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City, making for improved communication and providing a strong culture of collaboration and connection. The EMR is Epic. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Independent contractor status
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Flexible scheduling making for a great work/life balance
- TeamHealth also manages the HM program
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with one of the largest integrated care providers in the country
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.