Permanent Hospitalist Job Glasgow, KY
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our Hospitalist team at T.J. Samson Community Hospital located in Glasgow, Kentucky. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career. Candidates must be board certified and have previous emergency medicine experience. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.