Part Time Emergency Medicine Job Bluefield, WV
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide safe, high-quality patient care through TeamHealth's excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Princeton Community Hospital Bluefield Emergency Department in Bluefield, West Virginia. New graduates are welcome to apply. A significant signing bonus is available for commitment of 120 clinical hours per month! This critical access center has an ED volume of 12,000 patient visits per year. We provide 24 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of scribes. Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine, or board certified in primary care with previous emergency medicine experience. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Signing bonus available for commitment of 120 clinical hours per month
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.