Permanent Hospitalist Job San Antonio, TX
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent, full-time opportunity for a Facility Medical Director to lead the Hospitalist team at St. Luke's Baptist Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality. Enjoy a flexible schedule working in a round-and-go model from 7 a.m to 7 p.m. Work in an open ICU with dedicated intensivists. This position offers an excellent salary with bonus eligibility and monthly FMD stipend. TeamHealth physicians receive support services, communication networks, educational resources and access to our powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge so you can provide the best possible patient care. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading integrated healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Flexible administrative and clinical scheduling providing a great work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Excellent stipend and salary package
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.