Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, IL
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Illinois. The provider will work weekend call coverage. The locum tenens physician will see general, ortho, and OB cases, but will not see any big cases, neuro cases, or cardiac cases. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Weekend call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- General, ortho, and OB cases
- No big cases, neuro, or cardiac cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.