Permanent ObGyn Job Quincy, IL
This employed opportunity offers an excellent compensation. They also have an employee child care center with preschool and after school programs. Receive life insurance/disability, $5,000 for professional expense allowance, a 403(b) pension plan, and a 457(b) tax deferral option, loan repayment, and comprehensive benefits.
You will enjoy living in this pleasant Illinois city that overlooks the Mississippi River. The cost of living is low, and this is a great place to raise children or settle down. There is an abundance of large beautiful trees and fantastic parks, and there are plenty of things to do for golfers, nature lovers, or families.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, contact Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2662188.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits
- $100K loan for school debts that is forgiven after 5 years
- Level 2 nursery
- Call will be 1:5
- New buildings and expanding
- Advanced technology including a new da Vinci robot
- Board-certified OB/GYN or board tracking resident
- Safe family-friendly community with excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.