Permanent ObGyn Job West Columbia, SC
This position offers a generous compensation with RVUs. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in 1 of the largest metropolitan areas in South Carolina. It is a historic and beautiful southern city, with colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and nightlife. Outside the city, you have access to beautiful lakes and outdoor activities. It is also an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking shoreline of South Carolina.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2662603.
- Generous compensation with RVUs
- Paid malpractice
- Group practice
- Call of 1:6
- Average 18 to 25 patients per day
- Expanded labor and delivery and mother/baby departments
- Work in 1 of the largest metropolitan areas in South Carolina
- 1 1/2 hours to Charlotte, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.