Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Bryan, TX
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Texas facility needs a locum tenens pulmonologist/critical care to assist with their coverage. The schedule is 24-hour call and the covering physician will typically see 12 patients per day. This assignment includes intubation, lines, and bronchus procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX medical license and be board certified.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Intubation, lines, and bronchus
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.