Part Time Correctional Medicine Job Eastern Massachusetts, MA
· Location: Eastern Massachusetts (10 mins south of Bourne, MA)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: MA license, Active DEA, Active MCSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: 8-hrs/week **Flexible on which day worked**
· On-Call: 1-week on/1-week off ; split time w/ mid-level
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: $120/hr +
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide part-time coverage for 8-hrs per week. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.